Saturday 11 March 2017

Mother's Day

Just a couple of cards that I've made for my lovely mom and my mother-in-law with a pastel feeling as Spring is just a week away.  For those not in the know the 1st day of Spring is on the 20th March when the vernal equinox takes place, how do I know this fact... simple I was either born on the last day of Winter or like this year, the 1st day of Spring.  I love my birthday :) 


Supplies: White cardstock, KaiserCrafts gems, Sizzix flower die, Memory Box butterfly and honeycomb dies


Supplies: White card 7x5", KaiserCraft gems, Pink Petticoat papers, random butterfly stamp and a flower punch

Well I'm back to doing tweaking and adjusting this blog until I'm happy with it, enjoy your weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x