Saturday 22 April 2017

Gorjuss

Gorjuss girls are just the sweetest little darlings and my wonderful husband bought me a little compendium full of Santoro papers and decoupage sheets for Christmas.  Now I'll be the first to admit, I'm not a decoupage fan and I do find the papers a little on the Gothic side.  However, I was determined to make use of my present and challenged myself in the coming months to use bright and cheery papers mixed with the dark colours associated with Santoro and the Gorjuss girls.



I started with a ready made card base in purple, added a lighter mat and matted that with purple, all were distressed and sewn together.  I decoupaged the little girl up, added a few flowers to the top corner with some tiny buttons and leaves, yes I know in black but I think it works, don't you?  A birthday sentiment with a tiny bow at the bottom and voila, my first Gorjuss card.

Supplies:  Santoro card base, purple paper, ready made bow, buttons and decoupage, Basic Grey patterned paper, Bazzill cardstock, Prima hydrangea flowers, Sizzix dies and Stampin Up birthday sentiment rubber stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x