Saturday 13 May 2017

An Off Day!

Hello everyone,

I've been playing around with my Stylised Flower stamp from Indigoblu this week and although I love dandelions (apart from in my grass), this card quickly became a really stubborn weed.  Nothing I tried worked so in the end I gave up and just stuck it together, it will be my 'how not to made a card' in the future. 



Despite my dislike for the card, I thought I'd still share my 'off day' with you.  I must say my husband decided it was his favourite, bless him for trying but the card was doomed and I was more than a little fed up working on it.

Supplies: Black Bazzill card base and cardstock, smooth yellow cardstock, Indigoblu Stylised Flowers, Memory Box Country Borders die, Stamping All Day sentiment, unbranded antique gold embossing powder and Hobbycraft clear gems coloured with Sharpies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x