Tuesday 9 May 2017

Bashful #2

Hello,

Today I'm sharing another Penny Black bashful die card as the last one I did I was less than happy with it.  So second time lucky!



I've also changed the background using a Cuttlebug embossing folder with ink and I really like the effect and was so simple to do.



The sentiment this time is from Stamping All Day and stamped using Stazon Jet black and I'm much happier with the result.


The background was embossed but before that on the flat side of the folder I inked it with Whispers Green Green ink (yes it does wash off in soapy water) and run it through the BigShot to create a relief pattern.  I used Memory Box Country borders die just in a scallop style rather than the zigzags I used previously and everything else remains the same and I'm no longer niggled by anything!

Supplies:  White basic cardstock, Penny Black Bashful die, Whispers Green Green ink, Cuttlebug Birds & Swirls embossing folder and Stamping All Day sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x