Sunday 2 July 2017

Angel Anya

After having a nosey around some challenge blogs, I've discovered Christmas with the Cuties and decided to enter with my first Christmas card of 2017.  The theme is always use a cute image and this month it has to be clean and simple, hopefully I've met the brief.

I decided to use The Greeting Farm Angel Anya as I think she's pretty cute, which I coloured with Copics, apologies my colouring is not the greatest but I'm learning albeit slowly ;)



Just because its Christmas and for me that means sparkly so her dress, wings and bow were covered with Stickles in red and white because I wanted more of a Santa angel rather than an angelic one.


Here's a close up, I'm hoping my camera skills have picked up the glitter.  The background was just embossed using a Cuttlebug folder inked before putting through the BigShot.  A stamped sentiment and a few red sequins to finish of my clean and simple card.

Challenges - Christmas with the Cuties - Use cute image/clean and simple

One final note, I'd like to say a big 'Thank You' to those kind people who have followed me.  I really do appreciate it and I will always reciprocate the gesture :) 

Supplies: White linen cardstock, The Greeting Farm Angel Anya rubber stamp, Cuttlebug dots embossing folder, Stickles in red & white, Copic Markers and a few sequins.


10 comments:

  1. She really is a cutie - love the Christmassy look to her dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is certainly cute, Claire, your little angel is adorable! Gorgeous CAS card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Claire, love the use of embossing to showcase the image.. thanks for joining my blog I'll welcome you all being well on my next post and hope some folks do pop over and say hi.
    Your work is really imaginative.
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little cutie. A very sweet card Claire. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie indeed. I love her sparkly dress. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire, a gorgeous little Santa Angel, sure to be on the nice list... love her sparkly dress and wings, I'm still using basic coloured pencils for my colouring, not brave enough to start trying out colic markers... have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is adorable, what a gorgeous image, loving here glittery dress

    thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties, we're delighted you have found us and very much hope to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us at Christmas withe the cuties CAS card challenge cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you found Christmas with the cutie pies and what a fabulous CAS card too. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, simplistic design. Thanks for joining us at Christmas with the cuties this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x